Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An Octopus's Garden

This isn't the "I learned to dive" post, but it's coming soon, I think. I promised myself this time last year that I would not be caught on Java during the ultra quiet very loud eternal Idul Fitri holiday; Ramadan is long enough for us abstainers. There are only 1 and a half choices for a non-islamic experience here in Indo, so back it was to Bali and Ubud, this time for just three nights and four days, but what paradise it was. For anyone coming to visit me, I will recommend returning to the place below, whole-heartedly, for a great base of operations. Beaches are very close, and beauty and luxury jungle-style can't get much better than the Tjampuan Hotel and Spa. Dragging myself away from it for a few hours every day, I found another terrifci art gallery, nightly dance and leather-puppet shows, and endless amounts of fine fine food at more than ridiculously under-reasonable prices. Read on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home